Human Resources Training
uses a web software service called SSR for scheduling sessions and registering attendees. It is written and maintained here at the University of New Hampshire.
SSR currently supports the following features:
- self-service user registration
- mutiple meeting support per session
- session calendar
- daily itinerary (session meeting list)
- wait lists
- graphical reports
- suggested and enforced prerequisites
- instructor, location and registration conflict prevention
- department chargebacks via POs
- attendance tracking
- much, much more...
change management and community support
architecture and code
Marcus Del Greco
ideas and inspiration
with many thanks
if you are interested in using this software.